Photo Gallery (1)
TERMI DI EQUI
Piazza delle Terme, 1
» Tuscany - ITALY
|phone: +39 0585 949339|
|phone: +39 0585 949339|
Equi Terme is located next to one of the most majestic peaks of the Apuan Alps, the "Bird's Pizzo", perched on a hill-top that is immediately rocky.
The north wall of this mountain, famous among the hikers, seems to want to protect the little Lunigianese town, sweet, mysterious, rich in the atmosphere that only the places inhabited for a long time can infuse.
For centuries the rainwater has been collected by the imposing Apuan Alps, filtered by the subsoil, enriched with mineral salts precious for health and then re-entrusted to the surface, where, not far from the medieval village, are collected and exploited: the marble heart of the Apuane it is the origin of the healing waters that have been feeding the grapes for centuries Equi Terme.
Le waters of the Terme di Equi gush from the subsoil at a temperature between 22 and 27 ° C which makes them fall into the field of hypothermal sources; it is a mineral water proper having a fixed residue higher than 1gr / l (4,8 gr / l) and for its specific chemical composition it is classified three waters Chlorinated sodium alkaline-earthy sulfate and as such is characterized by the presence of large amount of chlorides, sodium and sulphates and to a lesser extent bicarbonate, calcium, potassium, magnesium and traces of lithium, bromine and iron.
The presence during the year of varying amounts of ferrous ion ion dissolved in water determines the characteristics of water-color mutations, a phenomenon well visible in the two external thermal swimming pools, due to the ferrous ion (Fe ++) air oxidation in ferric ion (Fe +++) that gives the water, at certain times of the year, a characteristic brick red coloring.
Our waters have an extraordinary healing and regenerating power, and are particularly indicated for the treatment of respiratory and otorinolaringoiatric diseases (pharyngitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, bronchi ectasia, rhinogenous deafness), skin affections ( eczema, juvenile acne, pruritic dermatosis, psoriasis), of the musculoskeletal system (arthritis, articular rheumatism, fibrosis, after-effects of fractures, loins sciatica), as well as for the treatment of chronic vasculopathies and phlebopathies.
Due to these peculiar characteristics, in Equi the tourist can combine the beneficial effects of the Apuane waters, the pleasant stay in a land like the Lunigiana, uncontaminated and rich in ancient testimonies.Main indications of care
- Respiratory and otorhinolaryngeal disorders (pharyngitis, sinusitis, rhinitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchiectasis, rhinogenous deafness)
- Skin Affects (Eczema, Youth Acne, Pruriginal Dermatitis, Psoriasis
- Osteoarticular disorders (arthrosis, primary chronic polyarthritis, articular rheumatism, fibrositis, joint distractions, fracture disorders, lumbosciatalgia)
- Angiology (vasculopathies, chronic type phlebopathy)
- Bath tub from 36 ° to 39 ° C and in thermal pools at temperature 27 ° C
- general hydromassage and localized with thermal water
- nasal showers
- nasal irrigations
- general and partial massages
- face cleaning
- relaxing massages
- treatments with sludge algae and cold bands
- on-demand personalized advice
- a line of cosmetic products for the face and body
Map / How to get there:
GPS / Geographic coordinates of Equi Terme
44 ° 10'8.18 " N
10 ° 09'14.08 " E