TERME DI BOGNANCO
Spa - Health club
piazzale Ramponi, 10
|phone: +39 0324 234137|
|phone: +39 334 3927668|
|phone: +39 0324 234278|
Surrounded by chestnut and fir trees, immersed in the green valley watered by the Bogna stream, the Terme di Bognanco They can count on a pristine mountain landscape and on a favorable climate, given the 700 meters.
Discovered in 1863 from a young shepherdess thermal waters of the valley are rich in trace elements and minerals and flow from three different sources: San Lorenzo, Ausonia and Gaudenziana.
Indicated for digestive diseases, liver, biliary tract and chronic diseases of the stomach, the waters are used for different types of care: dall'aerosolterapia to carbonic bath, from mineral water treatment to alkaline inhalations, from balneotherapy to 'tub, the sauna to physiotherapeutic massages.
The spa also has a swimming pool equipped with blowers, gargoyles and solarium, where the water has a constant temperature of 32 degree.
THERMAL WATER SOURCE
- Classification: Water rich in ferrous mineral salts, bicarbonate-sulphate-earthy and naturally effervescent
- Property: Pleasant to the taste, fresh, sparkling due to the abundance of free carbon dioxide
- Fixed residue: 0,2358 g / la 180 ° C
- Temperature / source: 10 ° C
- pH: 6,36
AUSONIA THERMAL SOURCE
- Classification: Natural effervescent mineral water
- Property: Stimulates gastric secretion favoring digestive and diuretic processes
- Fixed residue: 0,377 g / la 180 ° C
- Temperature / source: 11 ° C
- pH: 5,82
GAUDENZIANA THERMAL SOURCE
- Classification: Oligomineral water
- Property: Promotes diuresis as an adjuvant in dysmetabolic disorders of renal origin; prolonged administration may have prophylactic value towards renal calculosis
- Fixed residue: 0,0089 g / la 180 ° C
- Temperature / source: 9,9 ° C
- pH: 8
- Fonte San Lorenzo - Digestive system, stomach, duodenum, liver and biliary tract, small intestine and fat, diseases of the blood exchange.
- Ausonia Source - Chronic diseases of the stomach and duodenum, gastritis and gastroduodenitis with effective stimulation on the renal emuntor.
- Gaudenzian source - Renal and urinary tract infections, kidney stones.
WELLNESS SERVICES OFFERED
- Turkish Bath
- Emotional Showers: a complete and enveloping wellbeing that is expressed through 3 types of jet - complete with aroma and chromotherapy - namely the "Tropical Rain", the "Micronized Shower that reproduces the effect of fine rain" and the "Cervical waterfall massage shower with waterfall fall "
- Reaction tank
- Finnish sauna
- Swimming pool (25 tank meters long with Gaudenzian water at 31 ° C temperature, with a depth ranging from 1.20m to 1.80m and hydro-massage in both large and island tanks)
- SpaStream "Water Massage": a high-tech equipment able to replicate and replace, through the electronic management of the 1200 water points, the same movements and benefits operated by the hands of an expert masseur, always guaranteeing top-level performance
- Tisaneria: an area with a selection of herbal teas, infusions and herbs available to guests to complete their relaxation and well-being.
The Lindos water source, the best ally for replenishing mineral salts, is also available
- Relaxation Room: environment completely covered in wood, with comfortable relaxing deckchairs
Monday - Wednesday - Thursday 10.00-19.30
Saturday - Sunday 9.00-19.30
The Italian text is taken from:
Spas and sources of Piedmont - Piedmont Region
Map / How to get there:
GPS / Geographic coordinates of Terme di Bognanco
46 ° 07'21.22 " N
08 ° 12'22.35 " E
some ideas for staying in Bognanco
alcune tourist and accommodation facilities
... in evidence
Bed and Breakfast, guesthouses and inns
Campsites and holiday villages
Restaurants and Pizzerias
Wellness centers - Wellness hotel