- Ricotta or (fresh day pecorino cheese), sugar, eggs, 00 flour, semolina, vegetable margarine, lemon, brewer's yeast and salt. For the area of Sassari, raisins are added. In some areas they are flavored with saffron or other.
- DESCRIPTION OF METHODS OF PRODUCTION, STORAGE AND AGING
manual preparation of raw materials related to the mixture of the filling, weighing and blends thereof with mixer. Preparation of raw materials for the pastry and blends thereof with mixer. Forming and shaping the product manual bench, placing the same in trays and subsequent baking to 220 25 ° C for minutes.
- MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT USED FOR THE SPECIFIC PREPARATION AND CONDITIONING
Mixer, work benches, electric oven and packaging.
- DESCRIPTION OF LOCAL PROCESSING, STORAGE AND AGING
Laboratory equipped according to the sanitary regulations in force.
- ELEMENTS THAT EVIDENCE THAT THE METHODS HAVE BEEN APPLIED IN A UNIFORM AND ACCORDING TO RULES TRADITIONAL FOR A PERIOD OF NOT LESS THAN 25 YEARS
Statement issued by the Department of Agriculture and agro-pastoral reform of the Autonomous Region of Sardinia on compliance with DM 390 / 99.