Il Castle of Chiaramonte Was built around the 1270 as hunting residence of Frederick II of Swabia.
It has a four-sided shape, with sides of about 31 meters.
It is accessed from the south side through a large ogival portal that leads into a large courtyard where the windows of the two floors of the building overlook.
The ground floor has vaulted ceilings, while the first floor was the residential floor, served by a balcony.
A chapel is annexed in which the architecturally most relevant elements of the building are revealed.
After years of abandonment a few years ago the castle was restored, it is currently used as the seat of representation of the Commune, and hosts cultural events and events also of national character.