In the hamlet of Limigiano
Abbey Church of St. Michael the Archangel (XI century), in Romanesque style.
The structure now visible dates from the thirteenth century, since the church has undergone several renovations and reconstructions during the Middle Ages.
The interior has three naves, with the central ending in an apse.
The last renovation dates back to the 1947, but the interior frescoes (fifteenth century) are in a bad state of conservation: some of them are probably the work of the school of Niccolò Alunno.
After the earthquake of 1997, infiltration rainy damage the structure.